Manta Network, a plug and play privacy protocol built to service the entire DeFi stack, officially announces the Mantra Network Ambassador Program today. Incentives to this network include token rewards and exclusive access to the core development team. The ambassadors will join the Manta Network family as Mantalorians. Each Mantalorian will have direct communication to get updates on roadmap, plans, and other support system before anyone else.
Manta Token Incentives and Perks
Aside from a direct communication channel to fellow members, the selected candidates will enjoy these following incentives and perks, and will be rewarded with Manta Network’s native token
1. For the amazing events that you host, we offer bonus tokens depending on the event’s success
2. Exclusive Manta Swag, that we are happy to mail to you or send to your PO Box
3. Exclusive Mantalorian NFT (more info to add)
4. Voice chats with the core team and Mantalorian community, where we discuss the future of Manta Network and take feedback
A Mantalorian’s Responsibilities
As a Mantalorian, your responsibility will be first and foremost to the community. Your top priority is to ensure that we reach all corners in providing newsworthy posts and updates. Also, Manta Network is a growing project, and as part of our growth with you, we are also looking forward to expanding and welcoming more members in the group.
We have no specific rules for responsibilities. We believe in diversity, and different Mantalorians can bring different skills and talents to the table and help us grow our community. We are also looking forward to speaking with qualified candidates from various backgrounds. Some of the things we think you can help us with include:
· Translations of our content/blog posts/documentation; adding subtitles to our videos
· Create use case guides and tutorials in different languages
· Write blog posts and articles about Manta Network’s platform, tools, and ecosystem
· Create videos showcasing Manta Network’s platform, tools, and value proposition
· Design creatives including graphics, presentations, and memes
Events and Meetups
· Organize, host, and lead local events for Manta Network
· Organize monthly calls and meetings with the core team and your local community
· Find and relay speaking opportunities to Manta Network’s core team
· Educational seminars to teach your community about the importance of on-chain privacy, and how Manta Network’s value proposition addresses this
· Hackathons and other events that can bring together a Manta Community
Social Media Broadcasting
· Promote Manta Network on various social media, and rebroadcasting our announcements/messages
· Retweet and repost Manta Network news and messages
· Respond to community conversations inside and outside of the Manta Network social channels, and keep active conversations with others regarding Manta’s value propositions
Technical Projects and Product
· Be the eyes and ears of our user community, and identify new key products and features that the Manta Network core team should be developing
· Test platform functionality and identify/report bugs
· Assist with fixing bugs, contributing code, and building out new features and tools
· Assist with writing the product documentation
· Run nodes
This is by no means an exclusive list of responsibilities; a Mantalorian’s responsibilities vary beyond what’s mentioned above. If you have special talents and other ideas of how to contribute as a Mantalorian, please describe it in your application!
For more questions, you may inquire and reach us via Discord. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. If you are selected, we will reach out to you, as soon as possible. However, due to the amount of interest we receive for the program, we may not be able to respond to every application.
About Manta Network:
Manta Network is the plug-and-play privacy-preservation protocol built to service the entire DeFi stack. Built on Substrate to leverage interoperability and zkSNARKs to leverage scalable privacy, Manta Network offers a suite of products and services that enable privacy for blockchain projects. As part of its own suite of products, Manta Network offers private payment and a private decentralized exchange, MantaSwap. Manta’s founding team comprises many US cryptocurrency veterans, professors, and scholars whose experience include Harvard, MIT, and Algorand. Manta has previously closed a $1.1m seed round led by Polychain.